In addition to blogging, I am also a freelance writer and content creator. Some of the services I provide include:
- Copywriting (newsletters, press releases, web copy, product descriptions)
- Blogging and article writing
- Photography (social media, product photography, etc…)
- Art direction and product styling
Over the past few years, I have worked with beauty brands to enhance their visual content with product styling and photography. These images can be interspersed with other content on your brand’s social media feeds, and used on your brand’s website and online promotions. The pros to hiring a freelance content creator to create photography for you include:
- Less expensive than a large agency or studio, with faster turnaround
- Authentic, natural feel, with a finger on the pulse of social media trends
- Customization for your brand’s unique needs and feel
- Less coordination — A one-stop shop for your social media photography needs, including artistic direction, prop sourcing, and more.
- For smaller brands — An easy way to enhance professionalism of brand and build consumer confidence
- For larger brands — A quick source of images for product launches and promotions requiring quick turnaround
- Print licenses also available for brochures, posters, promotional material.
Please feel free to inquire about pricing options by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gallery not found.
Copywriting, Blogging, and Article Writing
I help brands get their message across with engaging, descriptive, but concise copy. Below is a small selection of my writing, ranging from product copy to blogging.
I created website content for the launch of Bemused Korea, an online retailer of highly curated Korean skincare brands. I created polished copy encapsulating each skincare brand’s ethos and philosophy, as well as concise, but detailed descriptions of the products.
Articles and Blogs
I write on a wide range of lifestyle topics — primarily beauty and skincare, but also frugal living, cooking, decorating, and other topics.
SKINiD is a Scandinavian-based Korean beauty retailer. I created blog posts with skincare tips, newsletters that showcased promotions and products, press releases to be sent out to influencers along with PR samples, as well as product descriptions.
A Solution That Works For You
Creating is my passion, whether it is with words or with my camera. I would love to work with you to find a solution that works for your needs and budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or via the contact page.